I’m making a pair of Fuzzyfeet because I messed up on the border of the shrug and I wanted a break from it. And because my feet get cold sometimes.
I’m using some green Cascade 220 that I bought a lang time ago.
Speaking of the shrug, let me tell you what stupid thing I did. After I finished the body of it (which turned out good by the way) I picked up the stitches to knit the border. Since I’m using a fancy made up lace pattern(rows one and two: purl 3, knit 3. row 3: purl 3, yo, sl 1, k2tog, psso, yo) I assumed that I would need a multiple of 3 stitches. So, after picking up the stitches that I was able to pick up, I increased to 297 stitches, because the pattern said to pick up 296. Stupid, stupid, stupid me. I started the 3×3 ribbing, and was almost to the end of the row when I realized that, a 3×3 rib would need a multiple of 6 stitches, and that I (stupidly) did not pick up a multiple of 6. So I decided to take a little break before I rip out the last row and fix it.
Here’s a picture of it shortly before I finished the body.